martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

2014 recap (IV) Dark Elf Bloodbowl team for Impact Miniatures.

I've been working in this little ones for a while now, there's fourteen unique different figures, it's the second blood bowl team that I get to make. The first blood bowl team I sculpted was a team of amazons, more than a year ago, and they were the first (more or less) realistic figures that I got to do professionally! I'm happy with the result!

I've sculpted dozens of realistic style figures from that days, and I feel much more confortable doing this kind of jobs. I am happy seeing how I have improved in this relatively small amount of time, only a year ago I was still struggling a lot with human anatomy.



2 comentarios:

  1. Hi
    How can we order this elf team?
    Thanks

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Impact Miniatures will be selling them, but they had some issues and finally about a week or two ago they started sending them to the backers of the campaign they set up for the figueres. Once they are done sending them to the backers they will be on sale through Impact Miniatures website.

    ResponderEliminar